Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Party of SIX...

Finally.
I am writing again!

A lot has happened in the several months since I have last posted.
This is what I looked like 3 months ago...


That was the morning of August 19th to be exact.  I had a scheduled c-section that morning.  And a BIG baby boy was born!  A few days later, here is what I looked like...


What you CANNOT see in this picture is the catheter I went home with.  Ugh.  Four c-sections is not recommended.  The doctor ended up cutting a hole in my bladder during the surgery and I had to have a catheter in for a week.  But it was all worth it because I now have my bouncing baby boy!!



He was 8 lbs 12 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long!!
Compared to the girls...this is BIG!


I had my mom make pink shirts for all the girls that said
BIG SISTER.  They stayed with my mom for a night and then she came to stay with me in the hospital.



And a few weeks after Baby Cole was born we said good-bye to our little home we'd lived in for four years.  We bought 12 acres in the country with the hope of building a house on it someday.  In the meantime I'm living here...



...our little mobile home/trailer house!

Here is our horse barn:





And soon after we moved in we acquired 4 goats...



We also have 14 chickens (did have 15 but Boomer got a hold of one and shook it to death.)  :-(

We are in the process of picking out a floor plan. 
Decisions, decisions, decisions!

In a nutshell, I have caught up the past few months of our little lives.  I will do my best to keep blogging...it's quite therapeutic! 

2 comments:

  1. yay! you need to blog more! i CANNOT believe we havent seen each other yet! :( boo. but babies, new jobs, moving, etc have all taken a toll on both of us!! Lets plan something soon - I cant wait to meet your little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! It's been a crazy past few months. Things are slowing WAAAAYYYY down for us now though. We definitely need to get together.

    ReplyDelete